E3 Clean Technologies
E3 Clean Technologies is an electrochemical technology company that provides high-performance solutions to key environmental and measurement challenges. The company’s patented GreenBox™ electrolyzers improve the world’s water and air by removing harmful pollutants and produce clean hydrogen fuel as a byproduct. Our electrolytic sensors offer high-accuracy, direct urea concentration measurements for automotive, scientific, agricultural and medical applications.
- The SCR GreenBox™ electrolyzers work as a part of diesel and power plant emission control systems to remove smog-forming NOx (nitrogen oxides) emissions from exhaust
- The Ammonia GreenBox™ cleans up ammonia and urea contamination in waste water and produces hydrogen fuel without the cost and complexity of biological processes.
- The UTH sensors™ provide real-time urea concentration measurement that can be deployed in field and laboratory environments.
All of E3’s products use the company’s patented low-temperature, low-energy electrolysis technologies that provide exceptional value for customers by:
- Lowering costs
- Reducing implementation lead times
- Meeting future regulatory requirements